ai: Class could not be loaded

Started by mike, 02. June 2011, 17:18:53

Previous topic - Next topic

mike

ai: Class could not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.NormationEng  , what does this mean???? somebody help please,

Gert

QuoteClass could not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.NormationEng

Means that the normation class as defined in DictionaryForMIDs.properties could not be loaded.

Please give us precise information how under what environment that error was produced. E.g. cell phone model, emulator, exact file name of the dictionary.

Gert

mike

Hi Gert thanks for your reply, in-fact what i did is that I was using English Spanish code so i replaced the dictionary folder of English Spanish with that of dictionary folder of English Chinese. I am using neatbeans 6.9.1 and Java (TM) Platform Micro edition SDK 3,0 emulator. Thanx

Gert

QuoteHi Gert thanks for your reply, in-fact what i did is that I was using English Spanish code so i replaced the dictionary folder of English Spanish with that of dictionary folder of English Chinese. I am using neatbeans 6.9.1 and Java (TM) Platform Micro edition SDK 3,0 emulator. Thanx

English-Spanish code ? Do you mean the jar file ?

Or any source code that you compiled ? How exactly did you generate the jar-file ?

Gert

Gert

Mike,

I just corrected a bug in the SVN source code which produced that message. Just a remark: the application worked correctly, but the message was annoying. Anyway, this is fixed now.

Regards,
Gert