Russian transcription help

Started by dreamingsky, 13. June 2010, 01:20:11

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamingsky

Hmm, it did not work.  I got this error:
Thrown de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.general.DictionaryClassNotLoadedException:
Class could not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.normation.Nor
mationBul / Class could not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.
normation.NormationBul

I looked inside verison 3.5.6 of DictionaryForMIDs.jar:
DictionaryForMIDs.jar\de\kugihan\dictionaryformids\translation\normation\

But, I did not see normationBul.class, normationCyr1.class, or normationCyr1.class in the directory.

Should the new normation files be there?  Or did I make a mistake?  Or do I need a new version of DictionaryGeneration too?

Gert

Ahhhh, I think I forgot to add these files to the build file. The name of the Normation files need to be omitted from obfuscation in the build file.

Will correct that.

Gert

Gert

Jeff,

I am sorry for the inconvenience !

Now I uploaded 3.5.7 (also of JarCreator) - hope that version is ok now.

Best greetings,
Gert

dreamingsky

Hmm, it still doesn't work.  I got this error again:

Thrown de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.general.DictionaryClassNotLoadedException: C
lass could not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.normation.Nor
mationBul / Class could not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.
normation.NormationBul

I looked inside DictionaryForMIDs.jar and saw the 3 new files.

Do I need a new version of DictionaryGeneration with the new normation classes?  At the end of the error message it refers to DictionaryGeneration.java:

at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.dictgen.DictionaryGeneration.main(DictionaryGeneration.java:95)

Here is the full error message:
Thrown de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.general.DictionaryClassNotLoadedException: C
lass could not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.normation.Nor
normation.NormationBul

de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.general.DictionaryClassNotLoadedException: Class co
uld not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.normation.NormationB
ul
        at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.dataaccess.DictionaryDataFile.getObjectF
orClass(DictionaryDataFile.java:306)
        at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.dataaccess.DictionaryDataFile.initValues
(DictionaryDataFile.java:257)
        at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.general.UtilWin.readProperties(UtilWin.j
ava:36)
        at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.dictgen.DictionaryGeneration.main(Dictio
naryGeneration.java:95)
normation.NormationBul

de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.general.DictionaryClassNotLoadedException: Class co
uld not be loaded: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.normation.NormationB
ul
        at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.dataaccess.DictionaryDataFile.getObjectF
orClass(DictionaryDataFile.java:306)
        at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.dataaccess.DictionaryDataFile.initValues
(DictionaryDataFile.java:257)
        at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.general.UtilWin.readProperties(UtilWin.j
ava:36)
        at de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.dictgen.DictionaryGeneration.main(Dictio
naryGeneration.java:95)

Gert

Jeff,

I am sorry - in the future I really need to test things before I throw them out ...

Yes, the dependency also exists for DictionaryGeneration. I will provide an update version there also.

Gert

Gert

... I just uploaded DictionaryGeneration 3.5.7 .... just in case you are keen to test it (honestly speaking I just did put it there out of the compiler, without testing; I will have time to test in a few days).

Best greetings,
Gert

dreamingsky

I tested it.  Everything works great.  Thank you very much

Jeff