Pennsylvania German Dictionary (Amish)

Started by padeitsh, 10. November 2013, 14:40:21

Previous topic - Next topic

padeitsh

I have been working on an English / Pennsylvania German Dictionary. I am using seperate input files and it generated the dictionary. However it is case sensitive. From reading this forum it looks like I should be able to fix this by using a normation class or update class, whenever I try that an error pops up during generation and no dictionary is generated. I am not sure what I am doing wrong as I am fairly new to technology. Any help is appreciated.

Gert

Yes, choose the right Normation class, it will handle upper/lower case for searching.

Probably for English you should use NormationEng, for German use NormationGer, e.g.:

language1NormationClassName: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.normation.NormationEng
language2NormationClassName: de.kugihan.dictionaryformids.translation.normation.NormationGer

If this does not solve the problem, please print the exact error message.

Regards,
Gert

padeitsh

Thank you Gert. I tried that and worked great.

Gert

Fine !

When you are done with setting up your dictinonary, would it be possible that you send it to Stars Soft (see http://dictionarymid.sourceforge.net/contact.html) for publishing on our web site ?

Regards,
Gert