little French corrections

Started by zakath, 01. August 2008, 14:57:04

Previous topic - Next topic

zakath

I am setting up a French Japanese dictionary and I noticed little problems that are easy to correct :
- hmi translation error "mot suivante" should be "mot suivant"
- the french normation should transform "œ" to "oe" (can be done in NormationLat, not sure if this is the best place to do it)

using DictionaryGenerator 3.1.0 and cvs sources

By the way, the new "G" series from Sony Ericsson doesn't need the workaround. The platform string is similar "SonyEricssonG".

Kudos to your application, it's really great to be able to make and install a dictionary on any platform!

Gert

Thanks for your posting !!

Yes, NormationLat will be the right place to handle the French "oe". Can you incorporate this in NormationLat and then send NormationLat.java to me ? I will then put your update in CVS.

A new SonyEricsson series which works - great ! Ah, I just did read about the G series: it is based on Symbian like the P series; yes Symbian does not have that bug which seems to be in some of the SonyEricsson "JPs".

For any questions please ask !

Best regards,
Gert

zakath

I sent you the patch by email. It's really simple but if you need anything, just ask.

I'm loving my new G900 phone except it has no japanese support. Now I need to setup a proper French / Japanese bitmap font.

Gert

I did not receive your email - could you please send it again ?

Gert