User interface translation to Brazilian Portuguese

Started by edson, 12. January 2009, 20:02:50

Previous topic - Next topic

edson

Hello, Gert.

I have just downloaded and tested  your new version and it solved my problems regarding colors.
I want to know if you could make a "special" version again with maximun number of results set to 200. Or you could make it in a variable to change on settings on next version......

Thanks for you effort.

Regards from Brazil

Edson

Gert

QuoteI have just downloaded and tested  your new version and it solved my problems regarding colors.
I am gald to read this :)

I want to know if you could make a "special" version again with maximun number of results set to 200. Or you could make it in a variable to change on settings on next version......

Yes, I will include a way to change the maxhits for the next version. Maybe just a property in the Jad file, i.e. a line like
SearchMaxHits = 200

Would that be ok for you too ?

Gert

edson

SearchMaxHits in the property would be nice. That way, All new versions would already have this option....

I would appreciate if you could make this version available for DL, if possible.

Thanks

Edson

Gert

Ok, I will implement that feature. I roughly plan to do that, say, around, April/May timeframe.

Regards,
Gert

edson

edson

Hi Gert,

I have downloaded version 3.5.0 to test "searchMaxHits". Where should I place that statement?
After creating the dictionary, I have a jar and a jad file, should I place it in the end of this jad file?

I have used notepad to add "searchMaxHits : 100" but it gives an error when installing (Error 906 Invalid descriptor)...
Changed in DictionaryForMIDs.jad from the 3.5.0_empty too... same error when installing.

What to do?

Regards

Edson

Gert

Hmmm, seems something got damaged when you edited the JAD-file.

Did you also try without a blank between searchMaxHits and :
Like here:
searchMaxHits: 100

Can you post your JAD-file here in the forum ?

Gert

edson

I have cleared SPACE betwen ...MaxHits and : and it installed without the error, but it gave me an error because of the maxmum of 127 (was setted to 200). I have changed it to 100 and it worked fine.....
Maybe an item on the CONFIGURATION MENU for changing it OTG would be better..... but it worked nicely now....

thanks for now.....

Regards

Edson