problem with english spanish dictionary

Started by ramiroesquivel, 03. July 2008, 00:34:10

Previous topic - Next topic

ramiroesquivel

I have a problem!!!

I can donwnload the file, but when i want to descompress, an error appears, I think that is a cyclic redundance error....
I downloaded a lot of times, but appers the same thing.....

What can I do?

the file is the one with the following link

http://dicts.info/java/en/download.php?file=english-spanish

help!!!! I need it

Gert

I just downloaded the file and tested myself: and I have the same problem, I cannot extract the JAR file !

Please do contact direct Zdenek at dicts.info (http://www.dicts.info/java/) and tell him about this problem. This is a dictionary from Zdenek and Zdenek has a script which creates the ZIP files.

Regards,
Gert

ramiroesquivel

how can I do it?... I visited the link that you provided me, which send me to other page, exactly where I began to expose it... there says that I should expose my problem at a forum, or do it directly... well, I made it at this forum, but I don't know how to do it diretly, because there is no mail :(

Gert

On dicts.info at the link that I sent you, just follow the contact link, there you can contact the dictionary maintainer (don't use the DfM developer link, but the dictionary one).

Gert

ramiroesquivel

:o I got it.... thanks, I sended the message, I'll wait......

Gert

Did you already receive any reaction ?

Gert

ramiroesquivel

no, :-[, I haven't received anything..... no mail, no messages, nothing..... What can I do?... I need it :(

I belive that i will send another message.... and I'll wait if they take me a resolution.....But I think that they won't pay attention to me jajaj :P

Gert

Hmmmm, well yes, I think the best that you can do is if you just keep sending messages.

Hope that this finally gets fixed !! Please keep me informed.

Gert

ramiroesquivel

ok, sure.... in fact I will send a message right now....I'll keep you informed

ramiroesquivel

well... I haven't received anything...... >:(

Gert

I'll try to contact him myself ...

Regards,
Gert

ramiroesquivel

Ok good luck!!!,,, and if you get something... please I'm glad to know it...

Gert

Zdenek just regenerated the files - and now everything works fine !!

Regards,
Gert

ramiroesquivel

;D Thanks a lot..... you're right!!!!!!!!