DictionaryForMIDs Version 3.4.0 available (Java ME)

Started by Gert, 18. September 2009, 21:04:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Gert

I just did put 3.4.0 on sourceforge as the new official version for Java ME.

Honestly speaking, I did not have time for testing, so this time I fully trusted in the correctness of the build script  :o

Well, if someone would do a test and set up a dictionary with that new 3.4.0 version, and check if it runs fine, I would appreciate that !

But most of all - thank you very much to all people who contributed to this 3.4.0 version and made this progress possible. Special thanks to Joshua whose significant improvements on the 'loadable dictionaries' made it to 3.4.0 (more than one year after Joshua submitted his improvements  :-[ ). And special thanks to Heiko for his Norwegian user interface translation. Hope we will have his Norwegian dictionary on 3.4.0 for public release soon.

Best regards,
Gert

Gert

And of course ... thanks to Achim for all his contributions to the DfM progress !! And thanks for his patience  ::) while splitting DfM into (1) a true platform neutral 'core' and (2) the platform specific parts for Java ME/Java SE/Android.

Thanks to Achim we not only have native Android support now, but also a better modularized DictionaryForMIDs ! Actually, right now Achim is driving most of the development for DictionaryForMIDs.

Thanks !!
Gert