Request : Word wrap function

Started by starssoft, 23. October 2013, 04:15:20

Previous topic - Next topic

starssoft

Dear Stefan,

DfM PC version is working in excellant manner.  At present, it is difficult to refer lenthy words in DfM PC Version 3.1.0.  If it would support Word wrap function. then, It'll be great to view lengthy texts in DfM PC version.

Stefan1200

I can remember that I had problems developing this stuff, because the Table Object of the Java Swing GUI was a little bit strange.

You can try to disable the color support in the settings menu. If I remember right, it changed the behavior of the Table displaying text.

Currently I do not plan doing changes to the DfM PC version. I have not much time for developing, and I still have a big ToDo list of another bigger project.

starssoft

Dear Stefan,

Thank for your reply.  Texts are not getting wrapped, even i disabled the color support.  If time permits, please look into it.

Stefan1200

Quote from: starssoft on 25. October 2013, 04:45:49
Thank for your reply.  Texts are not getting wrapped, even i disabled the color support.  If time permits, please look into it.

Yes, but I think without color support it is possible to scroll to the right to see the whole text. With color support the horizontal scroll bars are missing, if I remember right.

I don't think that I will continue the development of that program in the next time. But it is open source, maybe someone...